Wednesday, July 01, 2009

iedrus and his life as an inspector...

well,as some of u may have know,iedrus is this 22year old inspector who is so darn effing sexay in his uniform..ohh la laaaa...wkakakaka...

neway, i cannot get mad at him eventhough he promised to call me but didnt...i cannot get mad at him eventhough he said he will meet me but he didnt...i cannot get mad at him even if he promised to come on my bday day,but he didnt...i cannot get mad at him even if he was the cause of us getting lost in PJ...i just cant...see,somehow,i understand his job...i know he needs to sumbangkan bakti pada negara(yg bengong ni)...

i maybe cant get mad...but,i am sad...i am disappointed...sometimes i think,i waited for 7months(despite all the cheatings behind him),and now,i still gotta wait?he dont call me at all...and there's no way i can call him,coz he dont own a phone...sadis r...all i can do is stalk him,or crash pern's place(feel like im a bitch coz feel like im using her and i dont wanna use her)...so,due to feeling like that,i found a new way,just park my car a lil far from pern's house(so that pa dont see),and stalk my boyfriend...damn...nak bercinta pun payah...penuh keseksaan jer...

that day,i seriously asked iedrus,if he really love me,or was he just trying to get into my pants....he said...he loves me...then he asked me back,if i love him...i said yes..then he asked y i love him...and i said,'i dont know'...so funny la,y izzit people have to ask y we love them?see,being in love with a person,it doesnt have a reason...it is just when a heart,have locked on a target,and it is kept that way...ZOMG,1st time im saying that sentence..haha..

omg,im running from my title,aint i..haha...well,so yeah,iedrus,he's so bz...i understand his job,his duty...eventhough i dont show it...but in my heart,in my head,in my body and soul,i know that that is his responsibilities...but it wud be really nice,if he cud at least call me...right?hmmmm....

and the thinking goes on again.......

-xoxo-

No comments: