Sunday, June 07, 2009

special edition for my love...

there are simple things that i find sooo amazing,
the simple things that u do,
the simple but amazing things that happen between us..

i love how my heart beats waiting to see u,
i love how u talk sense into me,
i love the way u clench your teeth when u cant resist looking at me,
i love the way u smell,
i love how your smell stick to my palm when we let go of our hands,
i love how your eyes whispers to me saying that u r all mine,
i love it when we talk for hours on the phone,
and how my legs just cant stop moving when im talking to u,
MOST OF ALL, I LOVE BEING IN LOVE WITH U...

i appreciate every single second spending time with u,
i appreciate every moment i spend with u,
and i want to spend the rest of my life,feeling more...

i <3>

No comments: