Sunday, December 21, 2008

when will all this end?

suffering..
annoying..


been waiting..
how long more i have to wait?

im bursting out my brains,
just trying to figure out,
why hasn't he call me?


shitty,
super shitty feeling..

waiting,suck big time!!
hoping,is suffering!


mohd iedrus bin daud,
i waited,
and waited...
and i hope u will remember me,
as the girl,who waited,
and stopped herself from moving on..


i am,
just a normal girl,
who craves for him,
who wants more,
who has been waiting,
waiting, and waiting...


i dont know,
how long i can last,
how long more i can wait..
but i will,
keep on,waiting,
even if u have forgotten me,
even if u have choose to dump me,
even if u took a major big step ahead of me...

because,
i dont know why,
a kind of feeling,
in my heart,
that has been beating,
an uneasy feeling,
and it is called,
L.O.V.E

in the name of love,
i will wait...


but,yet,
i will keep asking,
when will all this end?

No comments: