Tuesday, November 25, 2008

money money money!you're so funny!!!

owh man...
im so dead deja pissed at him..
dont they think...

already i dont even go hangout with friends..
im not working..
i definately dont have sisters who gives me pocket money..
and i definately dont get any so called allowance..

and each week,he onli gives me rm50...
and the government has this huge hobby of taking their citizens money right...so,
rm1.60+rm1.60 goes to the toll..journey to college..
if im late,rm1.00 for another toll,silk highway..
all this is just for 1way journey..how bout return??

now my class 3days only..yesterday,i did my printing..so i gave him a receipt that written rm10...
he says 'now i no money..btw,ur college 3days only wat..'

im so hurt...owh man...tears are in my eyes now,even by just writing this..arghh...
how cud he do this to me?
see,that's why,i shouldnt even study anymore...
i shud just work...then at least i can have my own fucking pocket money...arghhh...

but sometimes,i think,
if i wasnt born in to this world,they wont suffer...
their burden will be done...coz both my sisters is now working...
maybe i was a huge mistake...

money money money,
you're so funny,
in my fucked up world...

No comments: