Monday, October 20, 2008

mix stuff....

i figured out something...well..maybe..im too extream lazy..to do anything..maybe the two years spent doing nothing at home,has made my brains and body lazy..extreamly lazy...i just like sitting doing nothing..or hanging out with frens..coz i love laughing...and i also found out that i like doing my own art..its more like expressing what's in myself...hmm...owh..nix n pern..i miss those days going back with u guys on d bus n lrt..we use to laugh like there's nobody around us..n wen people look at us,we just laugh tercekik sbb kena tahan gelak..hahaha....owh man...i miss year 1...hmm...TOA made us suffer...well...maybe just me..i dont knoe how evry human that goes to TOA can cope up laa...ishh....gila aku jdnye..maybe by d time i graduate,im gonna enroll into d asylum..haha...owhh...bored bored bored...hmmm....dunno wat else to say...but..i think,these days,im a lil happier..as in work wise..i try to think that its 4 my own good..and nvm to suffer,as long as others dont suffer seing me not doing anything in my life...and..im sad also,coz i miss iedrus so much...its been 2weeks not seeing him..and 1week havent heard any news for him coz he cannot bring his hp...and he's stuck in d jungle someplace in Sabah..aiyoo..hmm...its ok...he'll be back in 7months..and i think,i have a mission...to loose weight in 7months...and ive been thinking,when he meet me in KLIA,will he notice me or he wont know who i am..hehehe...well...good luck to me on my mission..hope u guys will support me!and hopefully i can tahan my nafsu for food..hahaha....

No comments: