Friday, August 15, 2008

What if,one day,u found out that you are adopted?

see,im different from my family...im crazy..i love arts...i LOVE animals...im weird...i LOVE meeting new people...but they are so different..i often think of this..what if i am adopted?how will i react to that?hmm...will i go crazy and mad at the people who brought me up?or will i be glad that they told me?and...am i going to go find my biological parents?or am i gonna be satisfied with the one i have?hmmm...what wud u do?and how many people are there in this world who was adopted and knew about it..and how many didnt know they were adopted?hmm...so weird...and how wud those people who brought them up,who didnt tell them that they were adopted,how wud they feel?guilty?relief?what?im sorry readers,i am a person who thinks alot...ALOT!!really...even when im doin my 'business',even when im asleep i think...i think so..hehe...but really,WHAT IF,ONE DAY,YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE ADOPTED??

No comments: