Friday, July 11, 2008

love?

this man,named zul khairulzaim...i swear i will never be with him ever again even if he's d only guy left in this world!!he's an ass...and me,im stupid to have gotten back with him again!!gosh...he just dumped me..just like that...gosh...so now im single again....but so not available!haha...but yeah...now it makes me think..over n over again...how many people in this world have been hurt by their loved ones?loved ones here doesnt have to be boyfren/girlfren..it cud be parents,best fren and so on...it really hurts to be hurt by these people that we 'love'...now..my mind is questioning:"what is love?"...wat is love?hmm...is it when we have feelings for a person?or we care for a person?love is damn complicating wehhh!!!hmmm....

2 comments:

Apple Tan said...

fuck Zul bodoh. Forget that idiot. Don't deserve to be remembered.

you knw, I'm glad tht you are catching up now. You are so much more better right now. dont need him nor any man (jap..wht bout DL GUY???)

what's love? I wish i can answer it, but I dont know how to! But one thing for sure. I love my family, Kitts, friends and myself. :)

Anonymous said...

Zul zul...looks canbe deceiving...muke cam baik ek? Haish, no need for me to point our his negative points, u know better la rite?
But you see, experiences ; things that you have seen, heard, feel, AND smell.. (Hahhah!)is just the thing you need to learn, and to understand something from it. And it's what shapes u also, and your mind. Takpe lah, no regrets ok? Skrg dah muktamad die tu JERK and and asshole same macam k**, u just let go! Im trying to do the same..

But LOVE eh? boy oh boy...aku pun tak tau...kekdg mmg tertanye, but heck, no answers! BUT, one way to think about it is..death and life situation usually proves it. There u can see and really know WHAT IS LovE. ;)

-TTFN