Saturday, June 14, 2008

what does family mean?

what is a family?what does it mean?coz all i knoe is that,my family,taught me alot of shit..they make me think,if having a family,will end up like what my family is going through now,i dont want to start one.coz,i dont want my kids to suffer,like i am going through...so,what does family means?happy family?keluarga bahagia?kononnya la kan?family portrait,semua nampak happy,but look beyond the picture,are they really happy?are they what they potray?does a happy family really exist?question your self..is it worth it,to go through all the troubles,to start a family,then ending up to be not what u expect it to be?everyone doing their own thing,not thinking bout how others feel,not caring enough for each other..saying that i have ur back but the fact is...they cant even take care of them self...hmmm...think about it...just use ur brains,that god gave to all of u...and think...think of the future..the answer u get to it,its amazing...can be positive and can be negative..and,kononnya,its up to u to change it..wat if u tried and tried,but,yet,nothing happens...and u get sick of it..what do u do...u cant do anything anymore..can u...coz u r sick of it..tired...and u knoe,u cant do anything anymore if the others dont help each other..if they dont try,u try...but u fail..everything wont work if u tepuk sebelah tangan..right?hmm...think about all this...thank you for reading this...thank you...gracias...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No words really have a vivid meanings to it. Check in the dictionary, it never says nor mention "happiness". Probably, only stating about human relation that brought them to this group which eventually called = family.
True what u said...and i also thought of that before..the part where the younger generations like us would wish to be married one day and have a good family, but only to be scared away because we dont want our kids to face the agony we have experienced. I guess no one really would wish for anyone to see, hear, and feel what we had - all in the 'thing' called "FAMILY". So far there was never really a "good example" of the goodness of having a family... *sigh*
- nix

Screwed Up Texan said...

I thought just like you when I was a senior in High School just ten years ago. Me and my siblings pretty much had a crappy childhood, if you could even call it a childhood. My sister and twin brother both ran away from home at 14 and I ran through the foster care system until I graduated high school.

I was scared to start a family, but I did just that. My husband and I made specific plans on how to raise our children and what values and qualities we wanted to instill into them. I think we have done a good job thus far.

However, my sister and brother have kept the traditions of our parents and live pretty much screwed up life full of drama and waste. They have had their bouts with drugs and the law. My sister has had two of her children taken away and adopted. My brother almost lost his child and wife after meth.


What does family mean to me? I think is a better question to ask. My family consists of different poeple that have helped me become who I am today, not neccesarily my bio fam.