Tuesday, November 21, 2006

-mother-

mother...
you are my heaven,
you brought me up with tender care,
you shared all your tender love,
you put me in a safe condition,
you are always there to support me...

mother...
i know it was hard for you giving birth to me,
i know your kind heart cries when i hurt you,
i know deep in your heart,you suffer,
i realize the troubles i gave you,
but i still attempt to do it...

mother...
no matter how much you scold,
no matter whatever you do,
i know whatever you done is for me,
i remember all those times i used to hurt you,
i remember all those times i cheated you...

mother...
i just want you to know,
no matter how much i hurt you,
no matter how much i made you cry,
you are still my mother,
and no one can replace you...

mother...
you are the best,
you are more than a best friend,
i'm so sorry for what i've done all this years,
i want you to know that,
with all of my heart,i love you...

-created by me on 26/5/2003-

No comments: