Sunday, November 19, 2006

guess that's how break up ends...

i broke up....at last...im happie...but i dont know y,i just feel so sad deep inside me...i dont love him anymore...but,y am i feeling so shitty rite now?y?i wish i wuz sent into a time demention where i can turn everything around...back to my childhood days...and make everything right....be smart at school,never have a bf at all,make my parents save up 4 my studies...haha....easy 4 me to say all that,but,never easy 4 it to be done...haha...funnie ekk how life cud be....wow....rite now,im just thinking,thinking hard bout what happen....y am i regretting breaking up...hmm....stupid shit laa...shitty shit...fuckin shit...gosh...bloody hell....owh no,y am i cursing rite now...gosh...nutcase..ahahhaha....see,now i feel like laughing at all that has happen...it all happen in this past 20 years...damn..i shouldnt have been born...haha...im such a nutcase....huhu...i wasted all my life wasting time...haha...wow,that's d best sentence ever made by me..huhu....see,im going gaga...aiyoyoo...owh,yesterday,i watched free willy...damn i wish i had a whale...and the whale wud be my best friend...or a horse...but by best friends are all cats...i dont really have a human fren...my sister only,she's my best bestest fren ever...wow...i love her....she's d best...tassia...goshh...amazing person..the rest of my family,hmm...i rather not start shit bout them....that's it...no more shit to write...guess that's it...maybe,break up ends with sadness....rite?guess that's how break up ends.........

-written by the complicated me,on 19th november 2006-

No comments: