Saturday, November 18, 2006

-Friends-

friends..
havings friends sometimes are troublesome,
we fight among ourselves,
like kinder kids,
but somehow,
we will get back together..

friends..
they are there when i am sad,
they are there to share my joys,
they lend me their shoulders,
when i shed my tears..

friends..
we spend our mornings in school,
we spend our evenings together,
only at night we dont see each other,
we spend our weekends together,
we entertain ourselves forever,
and we will be friends forever..

but suddenly..
it suddenly changes into fear,
when we dont see each other,
we have our own paths,
to plan our own future..

but no matter how far we are,
i will always remember,
those times we spent together,
those memories we shared together,
it will always be with me,
FOREVER...

-created by me on 17th april 2003-

No comments: