Tuesday, July 12, 2005

-memories of the good old days-

Two years has passed,
Since the last day i wore my uniform,
It's amazing how time passes by so fast,
Cuz it feels like it all happened yesterday.
I could still hear my friend's laughter,
Over a small piece of joke,
I could still remember all those silent noises we made,
How we use to talk while listening to the teacher's teachings,
And how the teachers reacted to it,
The voices of my teachers is also clear to my ears,
Like a radio wave,going up and down.
Not forgetting recess,
While we use to sit together,me and my friends,
Eating a piece of chocolate cake and some titbits,
While talking and laughing,
And we will take our own sweet time to get to the class,
Minutes after the bell rang.
And there we was,
Stuck in the class again,
But yet,the voices of laughter is still there,
And when the last bell rang,
You could see happinest in each face,
Waiting anxiously to go back,
And the silence of the classroom,when everyone leaves,
Its empty,waiting for the next day,
To fill with laughter and joy again,
Like a tree without flowers,
Or like the zoo without animals,
There it was,something missing in the room,
And all this is so clear to me,
Like it all happened yesterday...

-created by [pRiNcEsS_nAtHrA]-
-memories of the good old days-

No comments: