Thursday, June 30, 2005

so much for the day called "birthday"

wow...there i wuz,using the computer couple of days before my birthday,my sister came petting my head and calling me "sayang"..weird but true..hmm..she asked me if i wanted my present that day or on my birthday..i just smile and said,i dont know..so she just gave me the present there n then..i smelled it(always do when i get new things) and said i knoe wat this is..it is a book..a poem book i wanted so much..i wuz happie,of course..who wouldnt be happie receiving presents,rite?fine then...26june at midnite,i started receiving sms'es from frenz..not close frenz...i wuz happie...my so called my frenz,best frenz,never even remember...wow...that made me sad..so the day finally came,27th june...i woke up..took a shower,did everything and got ready to go out..told my mum i wanna go to my ex highschool..i went alone..none of my friends wanted to accompany me on that day...sad...but my ex wanted to meet me..fine..he's nice..so i went to school,met my favourite teacher n left her my poems for her to read n do some corrections..then i went to metro-->the only mall in kajang-->the city of hell...while waiting for him in a shop having a glass of syrup all alone,a guy from the next table came and ask for my name..he wanted to know me..owhhh...gatal..haha..i said no..but he ask me like he wuz begging for my name..so i told him the name..he left..then my ex came..it wuz 2 at that time..we sat there,talking and my phone rang,the name "muh crib" appears..and i wuz like,damn...whut do they want..and found out,my mom told me to come home at that very moment..it wuz 2.15..i had to say ok cuz i promised her i will be back bout 2...plus she dont knoe bout me meeting my ex...so safer if i'd leave at that very moment..so i went home after only 15minutes of hanging out with my ex..damn...and that's if for that day..nothing else..but happie to when tash(my sister who is stuck in uk) called to wish me and told me she bought a present for me..haha..but,otherwise,that's it...sad sad but all true..whut a day..so much for the day called "birthday"........

-written by princess nathra-

No comments: