Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yesterday,Today,Tomorrow...-->my own poem again!!

Yesterday...
I was foolish,
I played so much,
And I forgot about time.
Yesterday...
I was just a child,
I haven't woke up from my dreams,
And I am not the person I am today.
Today...
I've grown up,
I've learnt the human's living,
I've learnt a teenage step,
And I've moved on to a new world.
Today,
I'm speechless for who I am,
I'm just a teenage girl,
And I still have a whole way to go.
Tomorrow...
Am I the person I was yesterday?
I've grown up into an adult,
I'll be a successful person,
And I will be proud of myself.
Tomorrow...
It will be unbelievable,
As I move further,
Into a sophisticated person,
With money to matter.
Now...
I've realized,
That there are things we must achieve,
To be somebody in life.
Now...
I've learnt something,
Something that is useful,
That I have to face life,
And only I who can make,
Me be somebody I am now...

-created by [me] on the 23rd October 2003-

No comments: