Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crapping 101 #52 --> Head Count to how many men who check me out!!

So, recently, I have decided to do a head count, on how many people in Malaysia or in this world would find me attractive... Meaning, they would either check me out, or have the guts to approach me.


Last week, Thursday, there was 1 guy, who was actually checking me out. He was in his car, waiting for only God knows what. I'm not sure if he's chinese or malay. He was in a Viva. I walked from 7 Eleven at Convent Kajang school to my car. He watched me. I got in my car, started the engine, turned on the inner lights coz I was about to top up my phone. I looked at him, I noticed he was staring at me..After I topped up my phone, I turned off the lights, then I looked at him again, I saw him showing his phone to me, with the screen facing my direction, I guess that's his way of saying 'hey, whats ur number'...LMFAO~ He should have just be a man, got down of the car, and approached me. Anyway, that was the 1st guy.


Then, yesterday, I went to Cameron Highlands with Mom, Dad and Rini. There, 3 guys checked me out. Aha, yes, not 1, but 3!!! LOL~ Alright, this just means that my plan to be hot, is working! :) Being hot is not only just looking good (face) alright people, being hot means, you gotta walk proudly, gracefully, like you own the world, and dress up nice, have confidence, speak good English with accent...Damn, it's tough alright!! Anyway, all together, head count, 4 now...


Today, CNY lunch at cik P's home, as usual, this is the 4th year I go there, it is my culture now for CNYs. After lunch, went to meet cik R, at Bangsar. Went to do threading and face+neck bleaching again, shit, the lady did my eyebrow a little to thin..LOL~ Nevermind that. Then, me and cik R, went shopping, then chill at Coffee Bean & Tealeaf. While walking in Bangsar Village 2, there was a dude, he was old lah, I think around 40ish...He checked me out. LMFAO~ I was talking to cik R, telling her about living in New York, being hot, walking like we own the world...So I was walking straight, with chest out, with English accent..He saw me, he checked me out as he passed by me...LOL~ So, head count, 5 now!!!


5 people checked me out...Hmm...How many more to come? I guess we'll just wait and see.. Ngee Hee Hee.. I guess this break up is doing me good. Sad, but I'm hot now, so who cares? LMFAO~


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: